Boy, 2, dies of snakebite at Wa hospital after delayed treatment

File Photo

A 2-year-old boy has died of snakebite at Boli in the Upper West Region following the closure of the folder room at the Wa regional hospital.

According to an eyewitness who spoke to Starr News, the boy was sent to the emergency unit of the Hospital but was turned away because the officials in charge of issuing folders were not around.

The eyewitness added the child was taken back after 4 hours of waiting without being attended to leading to his death.

Officials of the hospital are yet to respond to calls to comment on the development.

The incident happened on Saturday night.

Source: Ghana/Starrfm.com.gh

2 thoughts on “Boy, 2, dies of snakebite at Wa hospital after delayed treatment

Leave a Reply to Samuel Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s