Colourbash Ltd has announced the launch of the maiden edition of a beauty pageant, Miss Upper West.
This pageant seeks to unearth the talents of young and single ladies as well as promote the Ghanaian culture with focus on the Upper West Region.
It is developed to promote today’s women and empower to grow a positive self image in life.
Speaking about the pageant, the Executive Director of Colourbash Ltd, Mr Reymond Tang indicated that, Miss Upper West is structured provide a platform to talented young ladies between the ages of 18-27 to exceed and explore in their field of interest and make an impact for themselves and the world at large.
Having successfully organised several events across the country, with the recent one being The Made in Bolga Festival, Mr Tang promises a unique and exquisite display of the tradition and culture of the Upper West Region through this pageant.
He stated the following requirements for entry;
• Must be between Ages of 18-27 (Contestant must not be more than 27years at the time of the final competition).
• Must be a Native or Resident of Upper West Region and must speak her dialect fluently.
• Must have knowledge about her culture.
• Must be an SHS graduate or be in a tertiary institution or has completed.
• Must be single and never married.
• Must have no criminal record.
For all press and media related inquires please contact:
Mr Reymond Tang
FB: Miss Upper West Ghana
By: North alive.com