The Electoral Commission has opened space for citizens who are willing to work with them temporally, carry out tasks relating to electoral issues During the elections that will take place On December 7th In Ghana.
The Positions Available to Apply for include:
- Key Trainers
- Returning Officers
- Polling Assistants
- Deputy Returning Officers
- Presiding Officers
The following are the requirement to be able to meet status:
- One should not have a criminal Record
- One should not be a politician
- You should be a citizen of Ghana
- Should Have a Voter I.D Card and other relevant citizenry documents.
- All applications should be handwritten and presented by yourself.
- Attach your curriculum vitae(cv).
You can visit their website to apply for the jobs listed. The deadline for submission of printed application along with a passport is 16th of September 2016.
Source: Tuorimuo Elvis Philip/Upperwestmedia.net/Ghana