The Simon Diedong Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies (SDD-UBIDS) is set to commence with its LLB Law Programs this Academic Year(2022/2023).
Forms have been released to that effect and advertisement made on Daily Graphic.
“SCHOOL OF LAW
Bachelor of Law (LLB) Degree
Regular Undergraduates LLB (4 years)
Post Degree LLB (3 years)
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
WASSCE or SSSCE holders who seek to apply for admission to our
Undergraduate Programmes must have at least C6 or D in all their three
Core and Elective subjects. Candidates should therefore possess, at least,
credit passes in the following:
I. Three core subjects (English Language, Mathematics (core) and Integrated Science Social Studies.
2. Any three elective subjects such as Economics, Geography,
Government, History, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies, Cost Accounting, Business Management, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry among others.
3. Should have an aggregate score of 36 or better of the best six subjects (three core and three elective)
For non-science students, a grade in Social Studies maybe used in place of the grade in lnterated Science in the calculation of their
aggregates it the Social Studies grade is better than the grade in Integrated Science. This is however on condition that the candidate has at least a pass in lntegrated Science.
5. For Science students, however, Social Studies (core) does not replace Integrated Science (core) in the calculation of candidates aggregates.
1. Candidates must be at least 25 years of age and must show
2. In addition, must have any of the following:
Five G.C.E. “O” Level subjects including English Language,
Mathematics and General Science, and
SSSCE/WASSCE, passes in core English Language,
Mathematics and/lntegrated Science/Social Studies as well as
two elective science subjects including Mathematics
3. HND and other Diploma applicants seeking admission into Degree
programmes should possess at least a
Second Class Lower or better in related programmes, who
may be admitted into Level 200.
Third Class or pass shall be considered for admission into
Must pass a competitive examination and/or selection interview to be conducted by the University.