The member of Parliament for Wa Central Constituency and newly elected NDC Parliamentary Candidate, Dr. Rashid Pelpuo has released some caution words and Philosophical Messages to well wishers and sympathizers of his Pelpuo Project premeditated to hold from 2024 onwards.
The Punchlines he released were twenty in number and we’re on Relationships and social Behavior, Dr. Pelpuo holds a PhD in African Studies and has been a Teacher for So Many Years.
HOW TO RESPECT YOURSELF
(1) Stop looking for who is not looking for you.
(2) Stop begging.
(3) Stop saying more than is necessary.
(4) When people disrespect you, confront them immediately.
(5) Don’t eat other people’s food more than they eat yours.
(6) Reduce how you visit some people, especially if they don’t reciprocate it.
(7) Invest in yourself. Make yourself happy.
(8) Stop entertaining gossip about other people.
(9) Think before you talk. 80% of how people value you is what comes out of your mouth.
(10) Always look your best. Dress the way you should be addressed.
(11) Be an achiever. Get busy with your goals.
(12) Respect your time.
(13) Don’t stay in a relationship where you don’t feel respected and valued. Walk away.
(14) Learn to spend money on yourself. That’s how people will learn to spend on you.
(15) Be scarce sometimes.
(16) Be a giver more than a receiver.
(17) Don’t go where you are not invited. And when invited don’t overstay your welcome.
(18) Treat people exactly the way they deserve.
(19) Except they owe you money, two call attempts is enough. If they value you they will call you back.
(20) Be good at what you do. Be the best.
Thanks for reading……
Dr. Pelpuo Won the NDC Parliamentary Primaries held in 13th May 2023 and was declared winner with 871 votes.
He has been member of Parliament for Wa Central Constituency Since 2004.