Blood group is a classification of blood based on the presence and absence of antibodies. We have four main blood types which are (A, AB, B and O).
As Ghanaians go to the polls on December 7th, Some are questioning the credibility of their leaders on the ballot paper, others don’t know how to determine whether a leader is reliable, accessible, capable or not. Blood groups bring out characteristics of people which helps determine their ability to carry out certain tasks.
Upperwestmedia.net has busted out these flagbearers and their blood types and it should help you analyze who is a good leader, able leader or unreliable leader.
LEADER (FLAGBEARER) PARTY BLOOD TYPE
JOHN DRAMINI MAHAMA N.D.C B+
NANA AKUFO-ADDO N.P.P O+
PAPA KWESI NDUOM P.P.P B+
A Type (A+, A-)
One of the more populous blood types, As are reportedly cooperative and sensitive, while being smart and passionate perfectionists. They find it important to get along with others and tend to bottle up their feelings in order to do that, sometimes making them uncomfortable around people. They can be shy and withdrawn. They can be tense and impatient, but stay calm in a crisis because of their strength. A types are very responsible and crave success, but are sometimes unable to sleep well because stress affects them internally a great deal. Because of their innate sensitivity, As are thought to be very creative and the most artistic of the blood types.
• Presence of mind, serious, patient, calm & cool;
• Coherent character, can be relied on & trusted, but stubborn;
• Plan everything out beforehand, and carry out tasks with seriousness and consistency;
• Try to be fair and find the ideal outcome to any situation;
• Tend to keep themselves separate from others, especially those who don’t share their opinions;
• Tend to try and keep their emotions and thoughts hidden from others, and share them only when comfortable.
B Type (B+, B-)
Third in line in the population count, Bs are a more balanced blood type. They are considered to be the most practical of the types. They can be thoughtful and sensitive, but also ambitious with some leadership qualities. They want to know all the details and directions of a project before they jump in. They are focused and goal oriented, even in the face of something impossible. Because they are individualists and like to follow their own rules, Bs can seem uncooperative. They can also come off as cold and serious because they focus more on their thoughts than their feelings.
• Tend to be exceedingly curious about everything;
• Are easily vexed and grow exasperated if things don’t go the way they want them to go;
• Usually have a strong drive to be the best at whatever they set their mind to doing; however, they also tend to neglect other tasks for the sake of whatever they are focusing on;
• Have a hard time multi-tasking;
• Tend to be loners, and keep themselves isolated from others;
AB Type (AB+, AB-)
While they are the least populous of all the blood types, the ABs are the most popular in a crowd. But, because they are both A and B blended, they sometimes have characteristics on both ends of the spectrum. For example, they can be both shy and outgoing. However, they are charming and don’t get put out by small matters. They are active and spiritual, and their lives tend to be full of excitement. Sometimes ABs can seem flaky, because while they are responsible and trustworthy, they don’t like having too much asked of them and only want to do favors on their own terms. They do their own thing and, like As, don’t react well to stress.
• Usually gentle and emotionally sensative;
• Are very empathetic and careful when dealing with other people, taking care to consider the other point of view;
• Easily become lost in thought;
• Are sometimes looked at as having 2 personalities, because they tend to keep their true selves hidden from strangers;
• They have many friends, but also require time alone.
O Type (O+, O-)
The Os make up the highest number of the population, with more than 35 percent of all people having type O+. This is the independent type. They are known as the leaders and the loners.
They are self-reliant and daring, even though they value the opinions of others. Os are also intuitive and focused, but sometimes they aren’t dependable because they give up too easily. They are known as the most flexible of the blood types. They are energetic and social, and most tend to be outgoing and like to be the center of attention, but their self-confidence and audacity can make them seem too detached. Stress is no problem for an O, but they generally feel much better if they can be regularly physically active.
• Are usually the “cheerleader” of the group;
•Tend to be more followers than leaders, accepting whatever the plan is and going alone with it without protest;
• Very generous and kindhearted;
• Generally well-liked by most people;
• Very flexible, and adapt easily to change;
• They are easily influenced by others, as well as perceived authorities, such as television personalities;
•Generally trustworthy, but can sometimes make mistakes due to lapses of focus.
And, if you need a quick reference guide so you can make a snap decision, here’s a list of compatibilities.
• As are most compatible with As and ABs.
• Bs are most compatible with Bs and ABs.
• ABs are most compatible with ABs, Bs, As and Os (pretty much everyone).
• Os are most compatible with Os and ABs.
Japanese blood type personality chart
Best traits Earnest, sensible, reserved, patient, responsible
Worst traits Fastidious, overearnest, stubborn, tense
Best traits Passionate, active, doer, creative, strong
Worst traits Irresponsible, unforgiving, “going own way”
Best traits Cool, controlled, rational, sociable, adaptable
Worst traits Critical, indecisive, forgetful, irresponsible, “split personality”
Best traits Confident, self-determined, optimistic, strong-willed, intuitive
Worst traits Self-centered, cold, doubtful, unpredictable, “workaholic”
Credit: Tuorimuo Elvis Philip/Upperwestmedia.net
Sources: thefw.com and whatsmybloodtype.org