WFM’s Fire Outbreak: Story So Far[Photo]

Few Minutes after the drizzle on 20th Morning the office of W93.5fm was burnt beyond recognition, per reports the fire started at around 3am in the morning.
Fire fighters were called to the scene to reduce the flames but that couldn’t solve the already worse issue.
Speaking to an Eye witness, he said the the fire was wild and there was nothing one could do so the only option was to call the fire service the brought two vehicles and attempted to turn off the fire.
Finding had it that the fire was as a result of electrical problems within the building.

No injuries were recorded.

More Soon

Credit: Upperwestmedia.net

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s