Rashid Pelpuo’s House ‘Burnt’ Down

House of Member of Parliament for Wa central was lately burnt beyond recognition by fire.

The fire started midnight when inhabitants who were reported to have rented the apartment as N.G.Os were asleep.
The fire was as a result of electrical Problem unattended to, property, worth thousands of Cedis were destroyed.
Work has begun on the building to restructure it.

The house situated behind PW Ghanem in Sombo is a self-contained apartment.

By Upperwestmedia.net

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s