Spicy Foodies Restaurant Managed by Alhaji Nurah Danwana has donated to help combat Covid-19 in Upper West.
The Donations included a cash Amount of Two Thousand Cedis(Ghc2,000), Logistics including 15 Veronica Buckets, 30 pieces of of Hand washing soap and 20 hand sanitizers to some selected cluster of settlements in the Wa Municipality.
The Cheque was handed over to the Upper West Regional Minister, Dr. Hafiz Bin Salih in his Office to be deposited into the COVID-19 Fund.
The Regional Minister expressed exasperation with the gesture from Spicy Foodies Restaurant advocating for more supporting hands to come inn in order to successfully combat the Virus.
The Chief Executive Officer of Real Spicy Foodies, Dr. Hamidatu Darimani Saaka after the Donation called for all to adhere to the directives laid down by the President in order to combat the pandemic successfully.
Measures Put in Place By Spicy Foodies to Prevent Spread of the Pandemic
1. Special Safety and Medical Training for their Staff
2. Provision of Hand Gloves and Masks
3. Mount Handwashing points in and out of the restaurant
4. Sanitizers available for both staff and customers
5. Improved customer response rate to prevent congestion at the restaurant
6. Increase food delivery service to persons
7. Social Media Campaigns to create Awareness and preventive tips
8. Tour all radio stations in Upper West Region to Educate the Citizens.